A tower per se, is not a bad place. Can be use for good and bad. We humans build inner towers to guard and defend ourself from others to damage, keeping our secrets, joys and demons on a safe place, forgetting how easy is to fall in our own trap and become… the captive, as Rapunzel in the tale.
Rapunzel in Evie, “White and Black Towers”, by Noke Yuitza.
RAPUNZEL IN EVIE
- New release for Enchantment. Opens May 13 to 31.
- Taxi here, to the sponsor area where is E.V.E booth
- UPDATE June: Now available in E.V.E Main Store
Re-thinking in Rapunzel’s concept, this is my own interpretation of the tower, the hope and the Rapunzel that sometimes we have inside.
[100% Original Mesh Design / Materials Enable / Art piece / Animated / Dancing Collection/ Fatpack Only / Mod & Copy ]
- Colors: White and Silver [White Tower] and Black and Gold [Black Tower]
- The Fatpack includes 2 statues with holographic effect and animated glitter: the White Tower and the Black Tower
- Default size and Li: Approx. 2.2 m high / 4 prims
- Looking for the She Version for mesh bodies to wear? Click here!
- Looking for the He Version for mesh bodies to wear? Click here!
Here are 2 videos made while testing the hologram effect and the animation of the mesh particles. Play them in Flickr:
*Evie’s basic body shape was created using Manuel Bastioni’s CC-BY 4.0 Addon for Blender and finished Z-remeshing and modeling in ZBrush.