TORNADO NEBULA EYE
(Animated Mesh Particles Lights)
[100% Original Mesh Design / Tornado Nebulae Collection / Animated Mesh Particles Lights / FATPACK: Modify and Copy / Color Packs: Copy with resizer / Includes Environment Lights]
“We’re off to see the wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Because, because, because, because,
Because of the wonderful things he does…” (From The Wizzard of Oz)
Aloha beautiful flowers!
In cloud shape, this Tornado Nebula Eye is part of an E.V.E’s Tornado Nebulae series inspired in space nebulae shapes and colors and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. This new nebula will be released at the Lost & Found from August 22th until Sep. 1st.
• Colors: white, pink and blue
• Each nebula is composed by: 2 layers of smoke and 3 layers of gold glitter
• Default size and Land Impact: aprox. 7x6x4 m / 6 prims
Inside the M/C FATPACK box you will find:
– All color packs / Environment Lights / 4 nebulae in Night or Day and animated or non scripted versions
Inside COPY Color Pack boxes you will find:
– A color / 4 nebulae: Night or Day and animated or non scripted / Resizer / Environment Lights (M/C)
HOW TO MANAGE THE AMOUNT OF GLOW?
1. Combine the Night and Day versions, overlapping them a bit
2. Change and/or customize your Windlight settings and environment lights to adjust them to your needs
3. Change the amount of gray color and/or transparency (M/C Fatpack box)
TIP: REDUCE LAG AND KEEP ANIMATION (for M/C Fatpack box)
If you have the Mod/Copy version of a product and you are in Firestorm, you can delete all scripts at once from different rezzed copies opening the secondary menu (RBM click) and choose: More / More / Scripts / Remove Scripts. Some animation scripts will hold their function! (Don’t forget to do a backup copy)
WANT TO SEE HOW OTHERS ARE USING TORNADO NEBULA EYE FOR THEIR PICTURES?
Here some amazing photos by Kai Wirsing and Ralphie: